Hello My Name Is...
Welcome to Mrs. Molina's Fantastic First Grade Class
I am very
happy to have your child in my class this year. I am sure that with
your support and cooperation we will able to maximize your child's
educational achievements. If you should ever have any questions or
comments please feel free to contact me at Douglass Elementary 236-8750.
Or you can e-mail me at email@example.com
My conference time is 8:15-9:00. Room 109
1. Listen carefully and follow directions.
2. Raise your hand before you speak, or to get out of your seat.
3. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself at all times.
4. Respect others and school property.
5. Do not speak when the teacher or others are speaking.
6. Do not bring distracting objects to school (ex: toys, jewelry, etc.)
1. Verbal warning-name card stays on Green Big Smiley Face.
2. Name card is moved to Yellow Smiley Face-student goes to time out.
3. Name card is moved to Orange Straight Face-notify parent, and privileges are taken away.
4. Name card is moved to Red Sad Face-referral to administration, notify parent and suffer the consequences decided by the teacher or administration.