Hello, My Name Is...
Welcome to 4D, where all kids can learn,
not all on the same day and not all in the same way!
I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a minor in Education.
I am a fourth grade teacher at
Douglass Elementary School in El Paso, Texas.
Home of the Dragons!
I have been teaching for 16 years and I love it.
I also love hanging out with my dogs, Fiona and Bella.
M, T, Th, Fr 1:30-2:15
composition notebooks (5),
more colored pencils,
sharpener and ruler
Always, always RESPECT everyone and everything.
Treat your friends the way you want to be treated.
1. Follow the teacher's directions.
2. Practice Silence.
3. Leave apathy at the door. Care about your work.
4. Be ready and prepared to learn.
If a student does not bring homework to school, he/she will receive a discipline document sheet to be taken home and signed by his/her parents.
After 3 of these sheets, we will have a parent-teacher-student conference.
Please do homework daily.
* Go to sleep early! A sleepy brain is a lazy brain.
* Always come to school prepared... with your homework.
(915) 236-8750 (Douglass)